Prodata Weather Systems offers a full range of spares for all recent Davis weather stations, ie primarily Vantage Pro 2 and Vantage Vue stations. We do also have certain spares for older VP1, WMII and Wizard stations, but only where there is compatibility with more recent stations such as for the anemometer and rain gauge. Regrettably, certain spares for these older stations, eg the analogue temp/hum sensors or transmitter and console circuit boards are no longer available from Davis.
The most popular spares are available from our online shop, but we also stock many other spares not listed there – please contact us for further information. NB The design of certain parts such as wind cups has varied over the years – please be sure to order the correct part for your particular station; if in any doubt please talk to us first.
Is your weather station due a service? If so, we are now offering non-warranty repairs and refurbs for your system.
We offer both workshop repairs and general refurb, for example, Temp/Hum, SIM board, PCBA, or rain gauges. We hold an extensive stock of spare and replacement parts at all times.
The refurb service covers:
- Strip down system and clean
- Test Sensors for operation and readings (please remember to include your console if pressure redaing is to be checked);
- Condition report, advice on any replacement parts and associated costs
- We will do our best to offer a 5 working day turnaround where possible
Introductory special offers
VP2 Wireless and Cable
- £96 inc VAT and return P&P
- £78 inc VAT and return P&P